The Pioneer Pro Audio CM-C54T-K is a 4” ceiling speaker that delivers outstanding sound quality in any venue. This versatile and easy-to-install speaker can be used in home theaters, studios, or any other space where clear, smooth sound is desired. The coaxial driver ensures uniform sound field and prevents phase cancellation between the mid and high frequencies, while the 16 ohm impedance gives high and low impedance options with your stereo system.
- REDUCE VIBRATION: Equipped with a ¾-inch tweeter that showcases a magnetic fluid field design driver with a unique damper to reduce vibration and produce clear, smooth audio
- SIMPLE & SAFE INSTALLATION: To ensure safety, each speaker is equipped with a one-touch spring-loaded ceiling mounting tab, which also makes installation simple
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Designed for flexibility and ideal for delivering sound in commercial spaces, such as corridors and bathrooms from your stereo system so you can ditch the speaker stand
- BLENDS IN WITH YOUR SYSTEM: With a slim, simple design that sits flush with the ceiling or wall, the speaker can blend seamlessly into any surroundings to take your speaker or surround sound system to the next level
- FIT IN ANY ROOM DESIGN: Features paintable grilles that create a flush fit with the ceiling or wall for easy incorporation into the design of any room
|Manufacturer Part Number||CM-C56T-K|