Pioneer's CM-S58T Mount Speaker is a two-way loudspeaker that produces high-quality audio suitable for parties, and surround sound systems. This new arrival in the CM Series includes a host of features, including transformer taps – ideal if you need a professional and adaptable fixed audio installation solution. Each device offers significant upgrades in durability, design, and ease of installation — all with remarkably consistent tonality. Additionally, the stereo amplifier speaker is engineered for high-quality performance in both background music and voice applications.
- ELEVATE YOUR SOUND SYSTEM: The newly developed 1-inch soft dome tweeter is the perfect component to deliver short-throw high-definition high frequencies for your home or surround sound system
- SAVE SPACE: Deploy fewer boxes with the conical dispersion available throughout the range, including dispersions at 120×120°, 110×110° and 100×100°
- SMOOTH AIR FLOW: Features ribs to ensure that air flows without distortion, maximize low frequencies, and eliminate any unwanted vibrations during parties and performances
- PREMIUM AUDIO QUALITY Whether you’re using 70v/100v line systems or if the situation calls for premium audio quality, you’ll find the CM-S Series versatile and easy to use
- PROTECTIVE COVER: Equipped with a rigid plastic enclosure and included protective terminal cover enables you to cover every inch of space with sound – even as outdoor speakers in some areas
|Manufacturer Part Number