The SPK20 multipurpose Super-Pad is a stand-alone pad for silent practice and a low-volume acoustic drum mute for low-volume music-making. Perfect for teaching studios, unplugged or low volume ensemble sessions, and apartment dwelling acoustic drummers, the practice drumhead is highly low-profile. The design fits comfortably into any setup and comes in various sizes to fit most acoustic snare drums, tom-toms, and bass drums. The shock-absorbing playing surface is comfortable and makes it an effective tool for improving drumming skills. The Super-Pad Drumsurface reduces acoustic drum volume but retains natural drumstick rebound and real drumhead feels for drums, tables, snare drum stands, beds, or even your lap.
- Lightweight, the Super-Pad travels anywhere and can be placed on top of anything
- Perfect for teaching studios, unplugged, low volume ensemble sessions, and apartment dwelling acoustic drummers
- The Super-Pad is easy to set up and eliminates the need for costly stand or pad mounting hardware
- When placed on an acoustic snare drum, the super pad activates the snare wires for natural snare drum sound at a significantly reduced volume
- Designed to retain relative pitch with defined articulation and complexity when placed on tom-toms
|Manufacturer Part Number