The TBP12 True-Bounce Practice Pad provides an active playing surface of specially selected neoprene for a realistic response. The practice pad is comfortable to play on without the "overly-springy" feel of traditional gum rubber. Even at the softest volumes, each stick note is articulated and can be heard. The result is a more accurate rebound that helps develop control, strength, and speed, making you work a little harder but not too hard when practicing. Enclosed with the true-bounce pad are a free pair of power-sleeve 5A Drumsticks and a teacher-approved rudiment sheet with two "fact sheets" by Roy burns which cover some warm-up exercises and tuning tips.
- Designed with a true-bounce practice pad
- Features a 12-inch diameter for realistic practice sessions
- Utilize this practice pad for an accurate feel and response
- Equipped with a neoprene playing surface for maximum comfortability
- Includes two fact sheets with warm-up exercises and tuning tips
|Manufacturer Part Number||TBP12|