The RT-0010-00 Tunable Practice Pad is the perfect tool for beginning and advanced drummers. The pad features a replaceable drumhead providing the bounce and feel of a real drum for good practice before a big performance. The Practice Pad can be mounted on a stand, that is included, for upright playing and has a protective rubber bottom for non-scratch/non-slip tabletop use. Designed with versatility, the practice pad is compact and offers pads measuring 6, 8, and 10 inches.
- Equipped with a real drum head for the most accurate practice before a performance
- Easily change the feel of the drum with a key that is included for high-quality tuning
- Designed with a raised rim to give the drum a realistic feel compared to an actual drumhead
- The perfect tool for a beginning drummer or an advanced drummer
- Fits on any compact, threaded 6 mm stand for upright playing and accessibility in any environment
|Manufacturer Part Number||RT-0008-ST|