Great for active instruments like guitars and basses with active pickups and preamps, the MDB-1A Active DI features increased headroom and distortion-free operation. Designed with a 1/4" high-impedance input, with a -20db pad plus a Merge switch that turns the thru jack into a second input, perfect for summing a stereo source to a mono output. The balanced XLR output features switches for Polarity, Low Cut, and Ground Lift. For maximum convenience, the MDB-1A is powered by 48v phantom power.
- CONVENIENT: Get clean audio to a mixer no matter what instrument you are using through a high-impedance 1/4" input and Thru output
- PREMIUM CONNECTION: Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source through balanced XLR output connectors with Ground Lift
- RELIABLE: Includes the 48v phantom power adapter to ensure your box consistently delivers flexible, robust digital audio from your laptop directly to a mixer or front-of-house in a venue
- HEAVY-DUTY: Designed with a -20dB pad to ensure distortion-free performance and extra headroom when connecting to high-output sources
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: Merge switch allows the device to connect with stereo sources, which are summed to mono at the output when connected and perfect for sources such as keyboards, media players
|Manufacturer Part Number