Compact, affordable, and capable of a stunningly wide range of tones, the BlueTube DP V2 dual-path mic/instrument preamplifier offers two independent channels, each with an XMAX Class A solid-state preamp, followed in the signal path by a 12AX7 vacuum-tube stage. A Tube Drive control provides a wide range of sounds: When clicked off, you’re using the solid-state preamp for quiet, transparent amplification; when engaged, your signals flow through the tube preamp, and you can achieve anything from gentle warmth to edgy distortion. Equipped with instrument and mic inputs and built tough for serious gigging, the BlueTube DP V2 is a great choice for guitarists, bassists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier with 80 dB gain range
- 12AX7 vacuum tube gain stage
- External 12 VDC, 1A power supply
- 2 balanced combo mic/unbalanced instrument inputs
- 2 balanced XLR main (L/R) line outputs
|Manufacturer Part Number
|BLUETUBE DP V2