The Series 8P Dyna 8-Channel Mic Preamp is an excellent choice for both studio and stage. With superb audio specifications, premium connectivity, and an outstanding microphone preamp, the device adds a multi-purpose front end for recording and live sound. Housed in a rugged 1U Rack-Mount casing, its dual S/MUX optical ports make it a perfect expansion unit for a Tascam Series 102I, 208I, or other S/mux-equipped audio interfaces, including ADAT, or as a stand-alone front end. Each series 8P Dyna channel also features individually switched +48V phantom power for use with condenser mics, and an easy-to-use, single-control analog compressor with true bypass. Featuring six balanced mic/line inputs gracing the rear, every microphone input has individually switched +48V phantom power for using different types of microphones such as Dynamic, Condenser, Ribbon, and vintage for proper operation and safety.
- With high-end preamps, versatile outputs, and a rugged metal 1U rack-mount enclosure, this device is thoroughly professional
- The eight Tascam, no-compromise HDIA preamps in the SERIES 8p Dyna are our most transparent, natural, ultra-low-noise preamps yet
- Features an easy-to-use, single-control analog compressor with true bypass for handling hot input signals and creating smooth audio input
- With two combo instrument/microphone front inputs and six balanced mic/line inputs in the rear, you can quickly plug in mics, guitars, bass, and more
- Each mic is equipped with individual +48V phantom power for using different types of mics with proper operation and safety
|Manufacturer Part Number||SERIES8PDYNA|