ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Stay on top of your game with the flagship HDJ-X10-K Over-Ear Headphones. Refined with input from professional DJs to serve you at festivals, clubs, and everywhere in between, they’ll change the way you experience music. Producing high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz thanks to a new 50mm driver, they are ideal for DJ monitoring, delivering clear left and right channel separation and greater separation of rich bass tones and crisp mid to high frequencies. Designed to be flexible and wearable for long periods of time, their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer. The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to nano coating, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt. Don’t worry about bumps and knocks during transport - these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They’ve even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test to ensure they withstand whatever the tour throws at you!
- With superior left and right channel separation and a bass reflex chamber, they’re ideal for professional monitoring
- Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling a robust construction that cleared even the US Military Standard Shock test
- Created with flexible swivels and input from numerous international DJs, they can be adjusted to suit any monitoring style
- Features a sleek black construction for a refined design to complete your look
- Easily renew the detachable cables and ear pads with replacement parts (sold separately)
|Manufacture Part Number||HDJ-X10-K|