As a fixture among music-industry legends, the Shure SM57 has been seen everywhere from small clubs to sports stadiums to professional recording studios around the world. This renowned mic is known for showcasing warm, clean sounds with a carefully contoured presence, making it ideal for a wide range of instrument miking applications, particularly guitar amplifiers and drums. Featuring a uniform cardioid pick-up pattern, the mic works to isolate the main sound source and minimize background noise for a one-of-a-kind stage performance or studio recording session.
- Featuring clean, contoured frequency response, the mic showcases brilliant instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Accessible for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking with professional quality reproduction
- The body of the microphone is designed with a cardioid polar pattern that picks up audio from the source with excellent feedback rejection
- Each mic showcases wired connectivity and can withstand years of road or studio use
- The frequency response ranges from 40 to 15,000 Hz
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM57-LC|