ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Tascam's durable DR-10X Plug-On Linear PCM Digital Audio Recorder attaches to a handheld microphone for the ultimate compact recording system. A captive XLR connector attaches firmly to your microphone, capturing interviews at 48 kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV resolution. Additionally, quickly offload recordings through the Micro USB connection or by removing the Micro SD card. The DR-10X has manual and automatic gain settings, with a low-cut filter and limiter to prevent overload. The Dual Recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level, so you have backup safety if there is distortion. Recording can begin instantly by holding the record side switch while turning the unit on!
- Firmly attaches to a handheld microphone via a captive XLR connector for the ultimate compact news gathering recording system
- Has both manual and automatic gain settings, with a low cut filter and limiter to prevent overloads
- The dual recording mode captures a copy of the audio at a lower level for backup safety in case there is distortion
- WAV files and a microSD card allow you to record and playback MP3 files with days worth of audio
- The recording switch uses a sliding mechanism to prevent misoperation from accidentally pressing a button
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER