The DR-40X Versatile Four-Track Audio Recorder is perfect for cinema, music, podcasting, and any other application. Featuring an easy-to-use compact design with a high-performance feature set and versatile audio I/O, this recorder is all you need to produce professional content. These inputs can accept balanced microphone or line-level from mixers or the FOH console with dual Neutrik, XLR/TRS combo jacks to support both mic-level and +4dBu line-level. The microphone preamp includes +48V phantom power and plenty of gain for detailed recordings with condenser microphones and electret-type microphones. Using the built-in stereo microphones, you can capture the ambient sound of the audience while recording direct from an external console, which is ideal for capturing live performances.
- Equipped with high-quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can record in A-B and X-Y positions
- Designed with XLR/TRS inputs that are compatible with +4dBu line level/+48V for premium accessibility
- Features 4-channel mode that can be used for dual recording and nondestructive overdub recording
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC, or iOS recording
- Perfect for any cinema, music, or podcasting application with an easy-to-use, compact construction
|Manufacturer Part Number||DR-40X|