The Reserve Bb Clarinet reeds contain a shorter vamp for even tone in all registers, with rounded tip corners for more tonal warmth and thinner tip thickness for a quicker response. These reeds will help project a centered and clear sound.
- A traditional blank clarinet reed engineered for exceptional performance and consistency
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with special 3.5+ and 4.0+ strengths
- Offered in boxes of ten (10) and packs of two (2) reeds
- The Reserve line for clarinet also includes Reserve Classic, a thick blank option, and Reserve Evolution, the thickest blank option
|Manufacturer Part Number