ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Mathias Thoma Model 140 Viola is an excellent option for intermediate violists. This viola is constructed by hand in Romania and then sent to International Music Café’s Violin Specialty Shop in New York to be set up and inspected. The 140 model has a golden-brown antique oil finish with a European Spruce Top and flamed European maple back and sides. It is assembled with seasoned ebony fittings and a German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece. This viola features Thomastik Dominant Strings and includes an oblong case, carbon fiber bow, American rosin, and a Boveda pack.
IMC-14015 - 15"
IMC-14016 - 16"
- Fully hand-carved European spruce top
- Fully hand-carved European flamed maple back and sides
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Seasoned French Despiau Maple Bridge and German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece
- Includes: Oblong case, carbon fiber bow, America rosin, and a Boveda pack
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER