Looking for an affordable viola that doesn't sacrifice quality? Look no further than the Mathias Thoma Model 40 15" Viola Outfit! This beautiful instrument is constructed with a solid spruce top and maple back and sides and finished with a rich reddish brown nitro lacquer varnish. It comes complete with ebony fittings, a Wittner-style tailpiece, and a maple bridge. The D'Addario Preludes strings provide a warm, mellow tone. The Outfit includes a fiberglass bow, rosin, and a soft-shaped styrofoam case, making it easy to take your viola on the go. Best of all, every Mathias Thoma viola is set up and inspected in our shop in New York to ensure they're ready to play right out of the box. Plus, we include a Boveda pack to keep your instrument at the ideal humidity level. Don't miss your chance to own this incredible viola - order today!
- SOLID SPRUCE BODY: This Viola features solid spruce and maple back and sides that create a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a Wittner Style Tailpiece and ebony fittings with a maple bridge
- WARM TONE: D'Addario Preludes Strings provide a unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value that perfectly matches this viola
- TRAVEL CASE: Easily transport or store your instrument with the soft-shaped styrofoam case
- INCLUDES: This Outfit includes a fiberglass bow and rosin and a Boveda pack for adding or removing humidity inside your instrument
|Manufacturer Part Number||IMC-4015|