Looking for an electric-acoustic violin that looks and sounds great? Check out the Realist 4-String Standard Electric-Acoustic Violin RV4E! This top-quality instrument is made in Europe from Carpathian spruce and set up in our New York City shop for unbeatable quality control. The RV4E has the best-amplified violin sound available, thanks to its built-in Realist Transducer. Plus, the input jack is easily accessed on the back of the violin, and the volume knob is inconspicuously integrated into the treble-side rib. The built-in Realist Transducer delivers all the natural radiance of the instrument's authentic sound. When amplified or acoustic, the violin retains its organic qualities, so players won't need to adapt. Remove the electronics to service the pickup system without compromising the structural integrity of the instrument. So if you're looking for an electric-acoustic violin that looks, sounds, and feels great, be sure to check out the Realist 4-String Standard Electric-Acoustic Violin RV4E!
- CARPATHIAN SPRUCE BODY: The Realist Electric-Acoustic Violin features a Carpathian spruce body that creates a stunning look and a clear, open tone
- SIMPLE LOOK: The volume control and output jack are near-invisible and discreetly located on the violin to keep the traditional look
- SUBDUED PROJECTION: The violin safeguards against unwanted feedback in amplified situations for pure sound every performance
- BALANCED SOUND: The pickup is balanced equally across all strings to produce a rich and full sound
- EASILY SERVICED: The pickup system on this 4-String acoustic-electric violin can be serviced without compromising the structural integrity of the instrument by removing the electronics
|Manufacturer Part Number||RV4E|