ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables, as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensure these mobile speakers are reliable and energy-efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments. Enhance your lower frequencies with the quick and powerful bass response of the XPRS215S subwoofer. The sub’s built-in horn shape and dual 15-inch, high-grade ferrite LF drivers deliver rich, powerful low frequencies, while the Crossover and Phase switches allow you to control your DSP settings effortlessly.
- Features a birch hardwood cabinet that encloses two 15-inch LF drivers and a built-in horn shape to deliver rich, powerful low frequencies, no matter the event or the setting
- Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W peak or 1200 W continuous output
- A versatile Crossover switch lets you adjust the low pass filter cut-off at stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz
- Packed with features to protect the drivers, amp, and power supply, giving you peace of mind, consistent, high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system
- Features 2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection for flexible connectivity
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER