The Kelton-configured CM-510ST is a 10”, dual voice coil subwoofer. This new arrival in the CM Series includes a host of features, including transformer taps – ideal if you need a professional and adaptable fixed audio installation solution. Each device offers significant upgrades in durability, design, and ease of installation — all with remarkably consistent tonality. Additionally, the stereo amplifier speaker is engineered for high-quality performance in both background music and voice applications.
- SIMPLE SINGLE-AMP INSTALLATION: Deploy two subwoofers on a one-amp channel, dropping the impedance to 4 ohms, and create a perfect solution for a single-amp installation
- QUICK & SMOOTH BASS: Filters out unwanted mid and high-range frequencies and includes our newly developed Vortex Bass Accelerator technology to deliver pure, smooth bass with a quick response
- DISCRETE: The technology inside the device is packed into a 50-liter box that saves space and fits discreetly wherever you want
- CLEAR AUDIO RANGES: The Kelton method extracts bass sound from a speaker by acoustically cutting out mid-to-high-range sounds
- FLEXIBLE INSTALL OPTIONS: Fix the subwoofer box to the floor, wall mount, or ceiling in the location that best suits the installation and sound coverage for surround sound setups and more
|Manufacturer Part Number||CM-S510ST-K|