Custom 10" down-firing high excursion low frequency driver JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance. The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
- JBL Patented Slip Stream Port this patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely calculated to optimize low-frequency extension
- XLF extended low frequency setting, a JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs. When producing a dance track, the XLF setting will inspire you and bring a bit of the club to your control from. For inspiration to the max, position the LSR310S in the nearest corner of your room and activate the XLF setting.
- With balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and XLR output you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance or use it as the ".1" LFE Channel in a surround sound system.
- The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload
- The 80 Hz setting is recommended for use with the LSR305, LSR308 or any studio monitors. The External setting allows use of an outboard crossover.
- Simple and effective, the LSR310S volume control has detents that make it easy to balance the LSR310S in your studio monitor system
|Manufacturer Part Number