The Nord Lead A1 is a powerful and sophisticated analog modeling synthesizer that is perfect for live or studio use. With its carefully designed user interface, the Lead A1 allows you to quickly and easily create amazing-sounding tones for any musical genre. The oscillator section generates 47 different waveforms, from classic analog to digital harmonic and inharmonic waves, giving you a vast palette of sounds to work with. The filters are also extremely flexible, offering both low-pass and high-pass options as well as a drive control for added distortion. With the built-in effects section, you can add even more depth and dimension to your sounds.
- UNIQUE OSCILLATOR CONCEPT: Built for creating, the Oscillator section generates 47 different waveforms that enable programming to be more instant without the complex steps of routing and patching
- INTUITIVE: The Lead A1 is designed with an emphasis on quick and easy programming and patch creation with a pre-programmed modulation matrix, simplified functions, and an intuitive front panel interface
- FILTER SECTION: Choose from newly developed effects and filters to create music with super-smooth and warm character with a classic analog feel
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Loaded with exceptional features, the Nord Lead allows you to manage your not yet finished projects by 'Liking' them, choose which elements you can adjust simultaneously by using the Mutator function or challenge vintage analog instruments with the Extra Fat Unison mode
- COMPATIBLE: The Nord Lead A1 can be used with select control pedals for an improved playing experience (Fatar, Roland EV-7, Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2, and Korg XVP10)
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-NLEAD-A1|