ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The 19037 features a professional #37 bell with a side-seam resulting in a rich, full sound with a large tonal core. The combination of two-piece valve construction, nickel silver outer slides, brass valve guides, and a steel bell wire provides a broad sound with a quick response and great feedback to the player. The clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound. These features combined with a .459" medium-large bore allow the player to produce a well-rounded sound well suited for all music types.
- .459" ML bore, 4-13/16"
- Diameter one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass #37 bell with side seam
- #25 mouthpipe,
- Brass inner and nickel silver outer slide tubes
- Two piece nickel/brass valve casings
- Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Brass and plastic valve guides
- Deluxe engraving
- Clear lacquer finish
- New C180A anniversary woodshell case
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER