Selmer Paris' Soloist Mouthpiece embodies richness and module ability with every note, channeling the iconic design of their 1950s models. Its long scroll shank and horseshoe chamber benefit from a vintage inspiration that now sees preferred usage with legendary saxes like the Selmer Mark VI. The warm, homogeneous sound of the Soloist caters to the playing style of saxophonists who traverse a wide spectrum of music while maintaining a centered and focused delivery in each application. Jazz players favor the Soloist's strong attack in low and high registers.
- PERFORMANCE READY: Rich, round sound with a pure and natural delivery
- ACCOMMODATING: Dynamic playability allows for excellent responsiveness in both low and high registers
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Sleek, comfortable design is perfect for long and challenging performances
- ROAD READY: Ideal choice for professional classical saxophonists
- FEATURES: Tip opening: 0.059" (1.52mm)
|Manufacturer Part Number||S451|