The AES25-4F4MPRO3 Breakout Cable is a high-quality conductor with handcrafted 110-ohm for multiple channel transmission in both 8 channel and 16 channel configurations. The cable measures 3 meters in length and is custom-built through precise construction techniques for lower attenuation, minimal crosstalk, and a stable impedance. Designed for convenient installation of fiber optic connectors, this cable is perfect for recording analog audio from external sources while monitoring the audio on separate speakers via the outputs!
- Perfect for multiple channel transmission of AES/EBU digital audio data, digital mixers, or digital multi-track for a consistent connection
- Custom built with a 25-pin Sub-D that breaks out into 4 XLR male and 4 XLR female connectors for premium accessibility no matter where you are
- Compatible with any Tascam hardware for a crisp connection that is successfully created through interface elements
- Features an output impedance of 110 Ohm to produce long cable runs without sound degradation
- The cable measures 3 meters and is perfect for connecting different instruments on stage during any performance
|Manufacturer Part Number||AES25-4F4MPRO3|