The AI25-8TPRO5 Analog Multi-Core Cable is an audio cable commonly referred to as a snake cable or just a snake. The thick cable is custom-built, containing four to 64 individual audio wires inside a standard, sturdy outer jacket. Perfect whenever multiple audio signals are present, the cable is specifically beneficial when several microphones need to be conveyed between common locations. The "snake" is typically used to make it easier to route many signals from the microphones or other input transducers to the audio console or sound equipment. Typical professional audio applications include audio recording, sound reinforcement, PA systems, and broadcasting whether you are on stage performing or in the studio recording.
- With a sleek black finish, the cable is perfect for higher power demands, greater installation, operational stress, and harsher working conditions
- Features a 25-pin Sub-D male to a numbered 8x TRS fan out with a UNC thread of 4/40 for premium electronic accessibility
- Compatible with RME hardware, including ADI-8 DS Mk III, ADI-8 DS, ADI-8 QS, M-32 Pro AD/DA, M-32 AD/DA, and M-16 AD/DA, for a crisp connection that is successfully created through interface elements
- Widely used to convey multiple audio signals between two locations, such as in audio recording, sound reinforcement, PA systems, and broadcasting
- The cable measures 5 meters and is perfect for a cross cable connection on every stage
|Manufacturer Part Number||AI25-8TPRO5|