Designed for whenever multiple audio signals are present, the ANA25T25TPRO5 Analog Multi-Core Cable is an audio cable commonly referred to as a snake cable or just a snake. Each black insulated multi-core cable is custom-built, containing four to 64 individual audio wires inside a standard, sturdy outer jacket. The high-dielectric coating on the rugged wire is ideal for long-term use and benefits explicitly when several microphones need to conduct audio between common locations. The "snake" is typically used to make it easier to route many signals from the microphones or other input transducers to the audio console or sound equipment. Typical professional audio applications include audio recording, sound reinforcement, PA systems, and broadcasting whether you are on stage performing or in the studio recording.
- With a sleek black finish, the cable is perfect for higher power demands, greater installation, operational stress, and harsher working conditions
- Featuring a pin layout, the cable uses D-Sub25 male to D-Sub25 outlets to connect breakout panels and support all interfaces
- Compatible with RME hardware including M-32 AD, M-32 DA, M-16 AD, M-16 DA, BOB-16, DTOX, ADI-8 DS, and ADI-8 QS, for a crisp connection that is successfully created through interface elements
- Widely used to convey multiple levels of audio in the recording studio, such as a balanced mic level and line level or an unbalanced instrument level
- Equipped with a high-quality cable that measures 1 meter and is small enough to help reduce any clutter on the floor around essential electronics
|Manufacturer Part Number