The AO25-8XPRO10 Analog Multi-Core Cable is an audio cable commonly referred to as a snake cable or just a snake. The thick cable is custom-built, containing four to 64 individual audio wires inside a standard, sturdy outer jacket. Perfect whenever multiple audio signals are present, the cable is specifically beneficial when several microphones need to be conveyed between common locations. The "snake" is typically used to make it easier to route many signals from the microphones or other input transducers to the audio console or sound equipment. Typical professional audio applications include audio recording, sound reinforcement, PA systems, and broadcasting whether you are on stage performing or in the studio recording.
- With a sleek black finish, the cable is perfect for higher power demands, greater installation, operational stress, and harsher working conditions
- Features a 25-pin Sub-D male to a numbered 8x male XLR fan out with a UNC thread of 4/40 for premium electronic accessibility
- Designed with superior compatibility to RME hardware including ADI-8 DS, ADI-8 QS, M-32 Pro DA, M-32 DA, M-16 DA, OctaMic II, OctaMic XTC (analog outs), and DTOX-16
- Widely used to convey multiple levels of audio in the recording studio, such as a balanced mic level and line level or an unbalanced instrument level
- The cable measures 10 meters and reaches across the stage to ensure quality connection during any performance
|Manufacturer Part Number