Featuring a duplex, 2 x SC-Plug to 2 x SC-Plug, the Optical MADI cable measures 20 meters and is designed with multimode optical two-strand fibers that consist of a core, a cladding, and a primary coating. The MADI standard, light-transmitting cable carries a physical signal and is made with a fiberglass coating that reflects the light conducted within its core. The durable coating is custom-built to manage mechanical damage with a protective layer that boasts a thickness of 150 and 500 µm. In addition, to keep out moisture, a fine layer of lacquer ranges from 2 to 5 µm between the cladding and the coating for accessible usage no matter where you are!
- Designed with a fiber-optical cable that is similar to an electrical cord and used to propagate multiple light modes with multi-mode fiber
- The duplex cable consists of two fibers, typically in a zip cord, side-by-side style with 62.5/125 µm glass cladding for applications that require simultaneous, bi-directional data transfer
- With an orange finish, this cable is easily recognizable from the other side of the room and highly durable for long-lasting use
- Features a cable Ø of 2 mm, which allows the cable to bend easier and slide over other wires inside the PVC insulation
- Offers a wide range of compatibility with all RME products that contain optical MADI I/Os connectors and components
|Manufacturer Part Number||MADI20D|