Featuring four to 64 individual audio wires inside a standard, sturdy outer jacket, the T8T8Pro2 Analog Multi-Core Cable is an audio cable commonly referred to as a snake cable or just a snake. Each black insulated breakout cable is custom-built with a high-dielectric coating making it the best choice for long-term use and benefits explicitly when several microphones conduct audio between common locations. The "snake" is typically used to make it easier to route many signals from the microphones or other input transducers to the audio console or sound equipment. Typical professional audio applications include audio recording, sound reinforcement, PA systems, and broadcasting whether you are on stage performing or in the studio recording.
- With a sleek black finish, the cable is perfect for higher power demands, greater installation, operational stress, and harsher working conditions
- Features a dual 8 x TRS numbered fan-out with 6.3 mm stereo male to 6.3 mm stereo male construction for premium electric functionality
- Compatible with RME hardware including, ADI-8 DS, ADI-8 QS, M-32 Pro AD/DA, M-32 AD/DA, M-16 AD/DA, OctaMic II, OctaMic XTC, Fireface 802, Fireface UC, Fireface UCX, Fireface UFX, Fireface UFX II, and Fireface UFX+
- Designed to split a stereo signal, the cable is custom-built for connecting a portable media player, laptop, or similar device to a hi-fi receiver
- Equipped with a high-quality cable that measures 2 meters and is small enough to help reduce any clutter on the floor around essential electronics
|Manufacturer Part Number