The Microtubes X series brings the studio method producers have been using the years to cover the whole bass distortion spectrum: from articulate high gain to punchy mild overdrive, raw and gnarly fuzz and everything in between. High Side Controls - High Pass Frequency: controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from thicker, fuzzier saturation or for ultra-sharp definition. High Drive - Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side. High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal. Low Pass Frequency: controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Low Comp - Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass signal. Low Level - Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
- Controls / Sliders: Master - Sets the overall volume of the unit
- Input: 1/4" connector for the instrument
- Parallel Output: hard-wired copy of the input via 1/4" connector
- Output: 1/4" connector for the amplifier or next effect in your chain
- Direct Output: Balanced output via XLR connector
- When the pedal is engaged it features a low pass filter to perfectly sculpt the distorted signal for direct applications
|Manufacturer Part Number||X7|