The MXR Ten Band EQ has been upgraded with noise-reduction circuitry, true bypass switching, a lightweight aluminum housing, brighter LEDs for increased visibility, and a second output so you can run two separate signal chains. With ten carefully chosen frequencies and both input and output level controls, the Ten Band EQ will let you tune your bass or guitar rig to any room in seconds—create earthshaking low-end; restore punch, level, and treble response to a crowded pedalboard; warm up an amplified acoustic; and much, much more. For ultimate tone-sculpting ability in a bullet-proof enclosure, put the Ten Band EQ on your pedalboard.
- The MXR Ten Band EQ lets you tune your bass or guitar rig in seconds, and it's been upgraded with noise-reduction circuitry, true bypass switching, a lightweight aluminum housing, brighter LEDs, and a second output. This pedal can be powered by the included ECB004 18-volt adapter or the DC Brick, Iso-Brick and Mini Iso-Brick power supplies.
- Cut or boost 10 different frequencies up to ±12dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- 18-volt operation for increased headroom
- Two outputs for running two separate signal chains
|Manufacturer Part Number||M108S|