Whether you're practicing at home, captivating audiences with improvisational compositions onstage, or weaving intricate sonic tapestries in the studio, the Clone Looper Pedal has you covered. Packed into a standard MXR housing that's built like a tank, it's easier to use and delivers higher fidelity signal reproduction than any other looper of its type hands down. This pedal can be powered by the included Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the Iso-Brick, and Mini Iso-Brick power supplies (not included).
- Unprecedented sound quality and feature set for a looper this compact
- Record loops up to 6 minutes long with unlimited dubs
- Set your loop to double-speed, half-speed, or play it in reverse with onboard volume control or external MXR tap tempo switch connected to ctr jack
- Loop storage rates up to 88.2kHz handle even high-gain distortion with ease
- Exp jack allows external control of output level with a dvp volume pedal or play loop once Mode with an MXR tap tempo switch
|Manufacturer Part Number||M303|