ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Whether you're practicing at home, captivating audiences with improvisational compositions onstage, or weaving intricate sonic tapestries in the studio, the Clone Looper Pedal has you covered. Packed into a standard MXR housing that's built like a tank, it's easier to use and delivers higher fidelity signal reproduction than any other looper of its type hands down. This pedal can be powered by the included Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the Iso-Brick, and Mini Iso-Brick power supplies (not included).
- Unprecedented sound quality and feature set for a looper this compact
- Record loops up to 6 minutes long with unlimited dubs
- Set your loop to double-speed, half-speed, or play it in reverse with onboard volume control or external MXR tap tempo switch connected to ctr jack
- Loop storage rates up to 88.2kHz handle even high-gain distortion with ease
- Exp jack allows external control of output level with a dvp volume pedal or play loop once Mode with an MXR tap tempo switch
|Manufacturer Part Number||M303|