Since its introduction in 1977, the Ernie Ball Volume Pedal has been the leading choice for musicians across the globe. The Ernie Ball 40th Anniversary VP Pedal features a luxurious limited edition slate black aluminum chassis with updated graphics for a striking appearance both on and off stage. A redesigned ultra durable Kevlar cord improves potentiometer traction for precise volume control and a super smooth foot sweep. Inspired by the rugged design of the original, the pedal's compact extruded aluminum housing is virtually indestructible. Celebrate 40 years of quality, performance, and reliability with this new anniversary edition volume pedal only from Ernie Ball.
- Limited edition black finish
- Improved Kevlar cord for precise volume control
- Compact VP JR sized pedal chassis
- Switchable taper for two distinct swell rates
- Works with active or passive signals
|Manufacturer Part Number||P06110|