ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Infinity 2 combines the high-quality audio and low-latency looping engine of Pigtronix Infinity Looper with an easier-to-use and understand interface for a player-friendly experience from the start. Infinity 2 can be utilized as a hi-fidelity stereo double looper as arranging, writing and performing tool. Seamlessly switch between loops during initial recording or while overdubbing. This easy-to-use pedal allows players to use it as a standard looper or double looper.
- The Volume knob sets the volume of the looped audio, while the Decay sets the length of time it takes for loops to fade away during overdub
- Stop pressed once stops the loop boundary, press the knob twice to stop immediately and hold the knob to fade
- The Once knob pressed once starts playback, pressed repeatedly creates stutter and to play through press and hold the knob
- Octave toggles the sample rate between 48kHz and 24kHz
- Tap the undo knob to remove the most recent overdub layer, and tap it again to bring it back
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER