The Zoom G11 is the culmination of 30 years of engineering and passion. This multi-effects pedal pulls out all the stops, with six custom-crafted amp models and three decades worth of classic dynamics, modulation, delays, reverbs, and more. You also get five additional effects: two electrifying distortions and three otherworldly modulations. There’s plenty of DSP on tap, enabling you to chain up to nine effects, along with an amplifier emulation. The G11’s 70 pre-loaded cab IRs are spot-on, while 130 user IR slots accommodate your third-party impulse responses. Navigating the G11 is a breeze, thanks to its customizable workflow, an intuitive 5-inch touchscreen, familiar amp modeling panel and stompbox footswitches, and an expression/volume pedal for real-time manipulation of your effects. The G11 pedal is brimming with player-essential features, such as a 5-minute looper, 69 built-in rhythm patterns, 2 stereo effects loops, MIDI I/O, and an integrated 4-in/4-out USB audio interface. The Zoom G11 is a top-shelf multi-effects pedal. It’s pro-level all the way.
- In addition to the classic effects you love, the G11 offers brand new Distortion and Modulation effects, unlocking endless new tone possibilities
- The G11’s 22 cabinet emulations contain 70 preloaded impulse response (IR) options, that were captured with different microphones and in various positions, providing you a wide spectrum of cabinet sounds to choose from. Additionally, you can import up to 130 of your own IR ‘s
- Your sounds may be complex but building them shouldn’t be. With easy-to-use, application driven technology, the G11’s 5-inch color touchscreen lets you drag, drop and swipe your way to new sounds
- While the G11 is our most advanced pedal ever, it’s super familiar. From the stompbox control to the amp panel, you’ll feel like you’ve been here before
- Ideal for live performance, Play by Patch lets you scroll through all of your patches
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZG11|