ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Zoom MS-50G MultiStomp guitar effects pedal is the first of its kind to put an entire effects processor into a single stompbox-sized unit. This gives you a huge collection of amps and effects right on your pedalboard. Never be without the sounds you need again!
- Cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-50G. It offers 100 great-sounding ways to craft the perfect guitar tone
- Shape and control your sound with these 12 compressors, equalizers and filters, plus Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone. Other options here include automatic Slow Attack, AutoWah and Cry, as well as emulations of the MXR Dyna Comp, Moog MF-101 and Z. Vex Seek-Wah
- The MS-50G's dozen boosters, overdrives, and fuzz tones include simulations of the BOSS OD-1, DS-1 and Metal Zone, as well as the Ibanez TS808, MXR Distortion+, Matchless Hot Box, Electro-Harmonix Big Muff and Pro Co Rat. Our ExtremeDS effect offers the most powerful gain of any distortion effect in the world, and there's even a simulator that allows your electric guitar to sound like an acoustic
- The 8 amp models provided here include emulations of classic and contemporary tube and solid-state amplifiers from manufacturers like Fender, Marshall, Vox, Two Rock, Diezel and ENGL, each with its own distinct cabinet modeling that can be used to further alter the tonal quality. What's more, you can pair any amp model to any cabinet model for unusual, and often striking effects
- The MS-50G's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 10 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZMS-50G|