The Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp chorus/delay/reverb pedal houses a virtual library of effects processors and pedals in the size of a single stompbox-sized pedal. Choose from 86 modeled effects to create your ideal signal chain. A large LCD screen makes the MS-70CDR easy to use in any lighting condition. Right out of the box, this Zoom processor has 30 presets of gig-ready classic effects and 50 user presets, so you can design and save your own sounds. From rock to country to metal, the MS-70CDR is ready for any gig. Free up some space on your pedalboard with the power of the Zoom MS-70CDR MultiStomp chorus/reverb/delay pedal.
- Zoom's MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb pedal is the first of its kind. It provides the full power of a rack-mounted multi-effects device in a compact stompbox design. With its 86 custom guitar and bass effects, an easy-to-use interface, onboard chromatic tuner and versatile power options, you'll be astonished at how much this little box offers
- Whether you're a guitarist or a bass player, you can cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-70CDR. From a warm, vintage sound to a clear, modern tone, this one pedal can do it all. It offers 86 diverse options for shaping your sound
- 31 different chorus and modulation effects for guitar and bass are provided, including phasing, flanging, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, auto-panning, rotary speaker emulations and pitch shifting—even an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key
- This category includes 26 mono and stereo delays, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll find everything here from reverse and multi-tap to pitch-shifted and self-oscillating delays. There are also emulations of the Eventide TimeFactor, MXR Carbon Copy, Maestro Echoplex EP-3, Line6 M9 TubeEcho, TC Electronic Flashback, strymon TimeLine and Boss DD-20
- The MS-70CDR's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 25 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here
- Round out your sound with your choice of two different graphic equalizers—one optimized for guitar and the other optimized for bass—and with Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZMS-70CDR|