Designed to connect directly to your console, the MTA-64 Adapter for MADI-TP works as an optional box to convert multiverter's MADI Twisted Pair port to a DiGiCo / Soundcraft / Studer format. With premium efficiency, the multiverter becomes capable of connecting to the MADI-TP (MADI over Twisted Pair) variants used in DiGiCo and Soundcraft / Studer / Harman desks. It's connected between the MVR-64's MADI-TP port, and your console or stage box adapts specific signal levels and pinouts to your needs. So freely connect to your console or stage box without special crossover cables and get the crowd ready for your performance!
- Allows the MADI-TP port of the multiverter to work with the DiGiCo and Soundcraft / Studer / Harman variants of MADI-TP
- Supports up to 328.1 ft of MADI-TP cable over Cat5 / Cat6 cable
- Transparent Stagebox Remote Control Data Transfer
- Software selectable pinout
- True bit transparency allows any format and sample rate
|Manufacturer Part Number