The SKI24 Superkick I is a clear, 10mil single-ply bass drum head with an added Superkick ring that controls resonance, enhances low-end and delivers a well-defined, focused attack. The patented "Floating Muffling System" uses a narrow band of acoustic felt for a pre-dampened yet natural sound. The felt moves and "breathes" with the drumhead, eliminating unwanted hi-end frequencies and boosting low-end punch. Often imitated, never duplicated, the Superkick line of bass drumheads is an industry best seller and a favorite among those drummers, drum techs, and recording engineers who want a musical, controlled bass drum sound without the use of blankets, pillows, or external muffling. All Superkick models deliver superior bass drum tone control without all the extra work. Furthermore, the drumhead is available in 14"-28" sizes with standard bass drum hoops.
- Custom-built with a clear 10mil single-ply Nu-Brite film for pure tone
- Utilize the drumhead's floating muffle system to gain resonance control
- Equipped with Safe-T-Loc hoops for a "pull-free" performance
- Available in clear or white texture coated models
- Purchase Micro Ski Models measuring 14, 15, 16, and 18 inches with optional metal tom hoops
|Manufacturer Part Number