The SX8 Studio-X combines a clear, 10mil single-ply drumhead with a light weight muffle ring that adheres to the perimeter on the underside of the drumhead. The SX Series is designed to eliminate unwanted high frequencies while maintaining a warm, open, and focused drum sound. Perfect for controlling unwanted overtones when recording or close miking- live or in the studio!
- The clear batter head is designed for toms and close-miked applications
- Features an internal muffling ring that focuses on the attack and quickens decay
- Utilizes studio mixes without additional muffling and dries out overtones for noisy rooms
- Custom-built with a single-ply, 10-mil drumhead with a familiar stick response
- Aquarian's "bullseye" clear/black/white rings give toms a unique look
|Manufacturer Part Number||SX8|