The 40-343 Adjustable Stand Clamp is a standard snap-in microphone mount for all handheld microphones. Efficient for applications, including houses of worship, lectures, and musical performances, the mic clip gives performers a hands-free experience. Add clarity to your performance and reduce unwanted noise with the snap-in clamp that gives your audience an elevated experience and creates less stress on the performer! Take the lightweight, durable accessory with you wherever you go and continue to elevate your handheld microphone expertise.
- Custom built to make performing onstage, podcasting on the road, or conducting interviews easier
- Used to create a convenient and safe storage space for your microphone when it is not in use
- The clamp is adjustable to fit all CTM handheld microphones from CAD for all professional vocalists and musicians
- Sleek black and engineered with a break-resistant structure for long-term durability on the road
- Features a pivoting action for accurate microphone placement with an adjustable clamp to manipulate the tightness of the device
|Manufacturer Part Number||40-343|