Designed for ease of use, comfort, and stability, the 40-355 3-Pin XLR-M & TA4F Cable is a terminated cord for microphones. Featuring a thin black cable, the accessory is perfect for traveling and can be thrown in any travel case without fear of damage or erosion over time. The cable is equipped to provide maximum intelligibility with natural and accurate reproduction for any performer. Whether it's a worship service or a theater performance, having a mic cable that is long enough to fulfill the performer's needs is essential!
- Measuring 30-feet long, the cable is terminated and accessible for on-stage or in-studio performances
- Equipped with a 3-pin XLR Male to interconnect other devices and create balanced audio signals
- Custom built with a TA4F connector that seamlessly integrates with CAD wireless systems
- Engineered with durable components, such as high-quality conductors and shielding to help protect the integrity of the information passing through
- Features a low-profile 8mm fiber composite material that is sleek black and custom made from resistant material
|Manufacturer Part Number