The 901VP condenser desktop microphone is a continuously variable polar pattern boundary mic that can turn any room into a recording studio. Each part of the mic is perfectly designed to resist interference from cell phones and two-way communication devices. The integral 80Hz, 12dB/Octave high-pass filter removes unwanted low-frequency energy to improve intelligibility. The all-metal body and shock-absorbing rubber bottom make for easy placement when mounted on almost any hard surface. Equipped with a 30’ [9.1M] detachable microphone cable terminated with a standard 3-pin XLRM-type connector, the mic is ideal for any environment.
- The continuously variable cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted noise by picking up audio straight from the source with a frequency response of 100Hz - 20kHz
- With a sensitivity of -33Dbv (22.4 mV) at 1-pascal pressure (Pa), the microphone can pick up exponential volumes of sound
- The microphone uses a max SPL of 120dB and 1% THD when the attenuator engages for accurate reproduction of an audio recording
- Features an output impedance of 150 ohms with a self-noise of 22Dba to produce long cable runs without sound degradation
- Compatible with devices such as mixing boards or professional audio and video components, the power requirements include P12, P24, P48, 4mA
|Manufacturer Part Number