ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Astatic GSM-1 Lectern Podium Shock Mount is custom formulated, impact noise-resistant with a narrow "footprint" for tight installations. When using more extended gooseneck microphones, the mount will securely adhere to the device and allow for successful usage in almost any setting. Furthermore, a direct input connection resides on the top mount, with a 3-pin female type connecter for an array of different attachments.
- With hi-mass and low volume, the shock mount is useful for maximum shock absorption
- Designed with custom durability, the heavy-duty device will securely hold your microphone without letting it sag or droop
- Equipped with an internal stop-pin, the metal helps protect the rubber parts from damage when inserting or removing a microphone
- The device features a 6-inch stripped and tinned cable for wiring to a PLC or logger
- The mount is made with a 3-pin XLR-F Switch craft connector insert for any mini condenser gooseneck microphones or similar mic attachments
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER