The Bach 180 Series Trumpet is the perfect instrument for musicians of all levels who want to take their playing to new heights. Designed with a standard-weight body and #37 bell, this trumpet produces a vibrant sound with a large core, making it suitable for many music settings, from jazz to concert to soloing. This instrument comes fitted with a #25 lead pipe designed to create just the right resistance for easy and consistent tone production every time. Its .459” medium-large bore also provides additional sound boldness and color in your playing. Finished in a warm, clear lacquer exterior and backed by Bach’s industry-leading standards of excellence and quality, this trumpet will surely become a trusted partner in making beautiful music!
- HIGH QUALITY: Standard construction #25 mouthpipe
- EASY TO USE: Standard weight body
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Standard weight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered #37 bell
- FEATURES: Adjustable 3rd slide stop rod
- INCLUDES: C180 woodshell case
|Manufacturer Part Number||18037|