ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Reserve Tenor Saxophone reeds have a long vamp profile giving dynamic flexibility and warm tone quality when played. These filed reeds feature a traditional tip to give you an ease of articulation and response, making them ideal for classical chamber, and experimental music.
DKR0525 - Strength 2.5, 5-pack
DKR0530 - Strength 3, 5-pack
- A thick blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone.
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers.
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional.
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D'Addario's own foreign fields.
- Offered in boxes of five (5) and packs of two (2) reeds.
- Available in half strengths, from 2.0 to 4.5, with a special 3.0+ strength.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER