ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Mathias Thoma Model 100 is the optimal option for an intermediate violin. This violin is constructed by hand in Romania and then sent to International Music Café’s Violin Specialty Shop in New York to be set up and inspected. The 100 model has a golden-brown antique spirit finish with a Carpathian Spruce Top and flamed Carpathian Maple back and sides. The Mathias Thoma violin is assembled with ebony fitting, a seasoned French maple bridge, and a German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece. The strings are Thomastik Dominants which produce a vibrant and full tone. The included case secures that violin with suspension, hygrometer, and four bow holders. Included with the violin are American rosin and a well-balanced carbon fiber bow.
- Fully hand-carved European spruce top
- Fully hand-carved European flamed maple back and sides
- Strings: Thomastik Dominants
- Seasoned French Maple Bridge and German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece
- Includes: American rosin, well-balanced carbon fiber bow, and oblong case
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER