The Mathias Thoma Model 100 is the perfect violin for players who are looking to upgrade from their student instrument. Handcrafted with a European Spruce top and flamed European maple back and sides, this violin has a beautiful golden brown antique oil finish. It comes equipped with seasoned ebony fittings, German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece, and Seasoned French Despiau Maple Bridge. The Thomastik Dominants strings give the violin a rich, vibrant sound. The Model 100 is protected in an oblong case with suspension, a hygrometer, and four bow holders. It also includes an American rosin and a well-balanced carbon fiber bow.
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: This Violin features European spruce and flamed maple body that creates a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece and ebony fittings for a classy look
- RICH SOUND: Thomastik Dominant Strings provide a rich and vibrant sound
- TRAVEL CASE: Safely transport or store your instrument with the deluxe wood shell oblong case with convenient bow holders
- INCLUDES: The Outfit includes an American rosin and a well-balanced carbon fiber bow, and a Boveda pack for adding or removing humidity inside your instrument
|Manufacturer Part Number||IMC-10044|