Introducing the Mathias Thoma Model 20 violin! This beautiful instrument is perfect for anyone looking for an economical option that doesn't sacrifice quality. The Model 20 features a solid spruce top and solid maple back, and sides finished with a rich reddish brown nitro lacquer varnish. The ebony fittings and Wittner-style tailpiece add a touch of class, while the maple bridge provides optimal string response. The violin comes strung with D'Addario Preludes and includes a soft-shaped styrofoam case, fiberglass bow, and rosin. Every Mathias Thoma violin is set up and inspected in our shop in New York, USA, to ensure they are ready to play right out of the box. Plus, every violin comes with a Boveda pack to keep your instrument at the perfect humidity level. Don't miss your chance to own this stunning instrument - order your Mathias Thoma Model 20 violin today!
- SOLID SPRUCE BODY: This Violin features solid spruce and solid maple back and sides that create a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a Wittner Style Tailpiece and ebony fittings with a maple bridge
- WARM TONE: D'Addario Preludes Strings provide a unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value that perfectly matches this violin
- TRAVEL CASE: Easily transport or store your instrument with the shaped instrument case
- INCLUDES: This Outfit includes a fiberglass bow and rosin and a Boveda pack for adding or removing humidity inside your instrument
|Manufacturer Part Number||IMC-2034|