Looking for an affordable viola that doesn't sacrifice quality? Look no further than the Mathias Thoma Model 45 16" Viola Outfit! This beautiful instrument is constructed with a solid spruce top and maple back and sides and finished with a rich reddish brown oil varnish. It comes complete with ebony fittings, a German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece, and a French Despiau maple bridge. The Thomastik Alphayue strings provide a strong balance of brilliance and warmth for a mature sound. The Outfit includes a fiberglass bow, rosin, and a soft-shaped styrofoam case, making it easy to take your viola on the go. Best of all, every Mathias Thoma viola is set up and inspected in our shop in New York to ensure they're ready to play right out of the box. Plus, we include a Boveda pack to keep your instrument at the ideal humidity level. Don't miss your chance to own this incredible viola - order today!
- SOLID SPRUCE BODY: This Viola features solid spruce and maple back and sides that create a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a Wittner Ultra Tailpiece and ebony fittings with a French Despiau maple bridge
- MATURE SOUND: Thomastik Alphayue Strings provides easy playability, fast tuning stability, and a good balance of brilliance and warmth for a mature sound
- TRAVEL CASE: Easily transport or store your instrument with the soft-shaped styrofoam case
- INCLUDES: This Outfit includes a fiberglass bow and rosin and a Boveda pack for adding or removing humidity inside your instrument
|Manufacturer Part Number