Looking for an affordable violin that doesn't sacrifice quality? Look no further than the Mathias Thoma Model 55 Violin Outfit! This beautiful instrument is constructed with Hand Carved European Spruce top and European Maple back and sides and finished with a rich reddish brown oil varnish. It comes complete with ebony fittings, a German-made Wittner Ultra Tailpiece, and a French Maple bridge. The Thomastik Alphayue strings provide a strong balance of brilliance and warmth for a mature sound. The Outfit includes a fiberglass bow, rosin, and a shaped case, making it easy to take your violin on the go. Best of all, every Mathias Thoma violin is set up and inspected in our shop in New York to ensure they're ready to play right out of the box. Plus, we include a Boveda pack to keep your instrument at the ideal humidity level. Don't miss your chance to own this incredible violin - order today!
- EUROPEAN SPRUCE BODY: This Violin features European Solid Spruce and European Maple back and sides that create a stunning look
- HANDCRAFTED: This handcrafted instrument boasts a Wittner Ultra Tailpiece and ebony fittings with a French maple bridge
- MATURE SOUND: Thomastik Alphayue Strings provide easy playability, fast tuning stability, and a good balance of brilliance and warmth for a mature sound
- TRAVEL CASE: Easily transport or store your instrument with the shaped instrument case
- INCLUDES: This Outfit includes a fiberglass bow and rosin and a Boveda pack for adding or removing humidity inside your instrument
|Manufacturer Part Number||IMC-5544|