This is the Boss RE-202 Space Echo, a reissue of Roland’s legendary tape echo machine. It has been in production since 1978 and was originally released as the Roland RE-201 Space Echo. The RE-202 features the same three heads and 12 playback modes as its predecessor, with additional controls for longer delay times, more saturation, and an independent reverb section. The RE-202 also offers stereo output for even more spaciousness and depth to your sound, plus modern enhancements like true bypass switching for maximum signal integrity when it’s off.
- EXPANDABLE CONTROL - The RE-202 is equipped with a rear-panel input for connecting an external footswitch, expression pedal, or MIDI controller.
- ORIGINAL SPACE ECHO PREAMP - The RE-202's preamp circuit is modeled after the original Space Echo preamp to achieve the same warm analog tone and saturation.
- TWIST AND WARP EFFECTS - This unique effect generates radical pitch modulation that sounds like a warped vinyl record. Select between slow and fast speeds to create everything from subtle warps to extreme sonic mayhem!
- MODERN TAPE SOUND - Boss' new reissue of this classic pedal features three heads, each with its own playback head and erase head, just like the original. In addition, there is a fourth playback head for even more sonic possibilities!
- 12 ECHO COMBINATIONS - The additional tape head on the RE-202 gives you 12 unique echo combinations, for a truly versatile pedal.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RE-202|